[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Donna Wilson skarhed at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 12:23:56 PST 2005

ChuckO, If you do ever cross a picket line you will be brought up on charges and most likely be thrown out of the IWW. This is not just my opinion. Without using your name I have been asking some other long time IWW members and members of the IWW General Executive Board about this and they all agree. Your attitude makes us sick and you have no right calling yourself a union member.

Donna