[lbo-talk] wanted: vicious criticism

Kelley oudeis at gmail.com
Thu Jan 20 13:48:18 PST 2005

At 03:50 PM 1/20/2005, Tom Walker wrote:

how vicious would you like me to be?

this is good, but you can do better. MORE please!

> My immediate expectation was to
>see Bugs Bunny emerge from the inkwell or maybe Elmer Fudd who then
> says "abedia.. abedia... that's all, folks."

This is actually a superb idea! We have a friend who's a cartoonist who'll be doing the illustration work for clients.

Doing the research, I learned that the guy who wrangles the molten metal at the iron works is called a puddler. Don't you just love that? I would _really_ like to call the business Puddlers: we pull your iron out of the fire (since most of the work i've done for clients was that. pulling their iron out of the fire.

<snippety>

> Would you like fries with tha viciousness?

No thanks! I'm wearing lipstick!

Kelley