[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Thu Jan 20 14:05:33 PST 2005

Roy San Filippo wrote:

> Do living wages, health care, paid vacations, and pensions for workers not
> count as accomplishments?

Those are valuable reforms, but they aren't the whole bakery. The problem is that big labor has been giving us stale bread for decades and getting in the way of us running the bakery.

> Solidarity* Forever!
> *Some restrictions apply. No promise of actual solidarity guaranteed or
> implied.

There are always exceptions to every rule. If people want to challenge me on my lack of solidarity, I will start citing examples from my long track record of solidarity. Many people in the movement know they can depend on me to help them out when they need the solidarity.

Chuck