[lbo-talk] Re: Boycotting the unorganized?

B. docile_body at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 20 15:08:13 PST 2005

It's "authoritarian" to use mechanisms of accountability when a member breaks a group's bylaws? You're kidding me. Throwing around that word -- "authoritiarian" -- as a baseless smear term for this, the way the right throws around "commie," is getting old.

Chuck0 knew what the IWW's bylaws were when he joined. Why join the org. if you don't want to follow them? Street cred?

I can't believe you're equating Chuck0's refusal to respect picket lines with the purging of gays. Weird.

-B.

===== "I'm not too worried by hegemony / I know the cadre will look after me" - Magazine, "Model Worker," 1978