[lbo-talk] A Message From SpongeBob

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 20 16:03:34 PST 2005

BklynMagus quoted:

>Mr. Eugene H. Krabs, my employer, has also been supportive and provides
>Patrick with
>health insurance through the Krusty Krab's policy. We are a union shop
>(even though
>there are only two employees) and we urge you not to patronize Plankton's
>Chum Bucket
>which is non-union and employs robots.

Bah! No doubt dictated to the naive little sponge by Krab's hired goons. I saw the episode where Squidward tried to get SpongeBob to form a union with him. SB was so thoroughly steeped in petty bourgeois ideology, he begged Krabs to let him back in (at reduced pay, IIRC).

Next stop for organizing: Bikini Bottom.

Todd !{)>