[lbo-talk] Poets I don't know...

joanna bujes jbujes at covad.net
Thu Jan 20 16:24:00 PST 2005

The various fragments of Cavafy that have been posted remind me that there are poets I know but don't know.

It's that time in my life when I need to read poetry.

I would welcome suggestions from LBOsters. I have a Ph.D. in English and have been force-marched through the canon. I wrote my thesis on John Donne. So, forget the obvious suspects.

So, really, I'm looking for something more contemporary or foreign.

A poet's name or a particular collection....

Thanks,

Joanna