[lbo-talk] Boycotting the unorganized?

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Thu Jan 20 20:01:14 PST 2005

On Jan 20, 2005, at 1:20 PM, Chuck0 wrote:

> With small radical unions, at least there is the chance that a network
> or movement of radical unions can be built which can't be sold down
> the river by some centralized union with comfy offices in Washington.

I've seen small radical groups of all kinds telling themselves that there was a chance they would grow to huge networks or movements since the 1960s, but they never do. When will they, do you figure?

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ "...So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -- Voltaire