[lbo-talk] boycotting the unorganized

Eubulides paraconsistent at comcast.net
Fri Jan 21 04:37:45 PST 2005

-----Original Message----- From: lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org [mailto:lbo-talk-bounces at lbo-talk.org] On Behalf Of John Lacny

I know that this was an honest question on your part, but some here have been engaging in sophistry about such hypothetical examples in an attempt to evade the real issue. The issue is that when workers call for solidarity, you are duty-bound to oblige. There's no need to make it any more complicated than it has to be.

Dismissing counterfactuals as sophistry is disingenuous, but given your delight in adversarial and flaming communication style, is to be expected. It's already *very complicated* [I could give the list a rather complex example in WA State but I won't bore everyone], simplifying the issue and engaging in name calling is counterproductive.

Ian