[lbo-talk] Re: boycotting the unorganized

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Fri Jan 21 08:03:44 PST 2005

On Jan 21, 2005, at 10:09 AM, Dennis Perrin wrote:

> But what if, say, the strikers are picketing a book store that sells
> Anarchy Man comix, and you can't find those anywhere else? Then what
> do you do?

Oh, heck, even I know the answer to this one. You cross the picket line, loudly cussing the picketers, then go the manager and loudly proclaim your support. Then, after you gain his trust, you shoplift the comix, then take them outside and pass out all the extras to the picketers.

That was easy,

John A