[lbo-talk] Are the Bush's Satanic?

John Adams jadams01 at sprynet.com
Sun Jan 23 06:29:07 PST 2005

On Jan 22, 2005, at 3:41 PM, Michael Pugliese wrote:

> On Sat, 22 Jan 2005 15:24:12 -0500, John Adams <jadams01 at sprynet.com>
> wrote:
>
>> By the way, do you know the joke about Nolan Richardson and George
>> Bush running into each other at the washroom at the NCAA finals?
>> John A
>
> Do tell us.

I figure Doug has heard this one, but it's probably new to the rest of you.

Well, it was back during the Clinton era--1996, I think--and I guess it was at the quarterfinals in Dallas, now that I think about it. This was before Nolan's firing and his subsequent discrimination suit, when everyone still loved him in Arkansas. (The Fayetteville Country Club motto: "Win a championship and we'll invite you to join, even though you are a negro.")

Anyway, George and Nolan were standing next to each other in line for the VIP bathroom, and they started funning each other--Arkansas used to be the only non-Texas team in the old Southwestern conference, and even though George isn't really a Texan, he sometimes plays one on TV--and they ended up next to each other at the urinals.

They finished peeing at about the same time, and Nolan zipped up and started for the door. George zipped up and, as he walked to the washbasin, he said, "You know, coach, back at Yale, they taught us to wash our hands after we pee. I thought that was such a good idea, I started teaching it to all our boys back in Texas."

Nolan turned back and said, "That's very interesting, Mister President, but back in Arkansas, we have a different approach. We teach our men not to pee on their hands."

Woo pig sooey and all that jazz,

John A