[lbo-talk] Boycotting the Unorganized?

John Lacny jlacny at earthlink.net
Sun Jan 23 17:28:24 PST 2005

Another way of summing up my replies to Brian . . .

Brian says:

> Queers deserve whatever they get for allowing HRC to
> assume a leadership position. HRC is a racist, classist
> organization that needs to be destabilized before it does
> any more harm.

Brian, I have a hard time thinking that you actually believe this, because it's sectarian bullshit. The HRC may be a bad organization, but queers do NOT "deserve whatever they get" for letting the HRC lead any more than Iraqis deserved to get bombed for having Saddam Hussein as their president.

I would support the HRC against Rick Santorum even if the HRC board were made up entirely of attorneys from Jackson Lewis.