[lbo-talk] the cushy life

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 10:24:50 PST 2005

--- Yoshie Furuhashi <furuhashi.1 at osu.edu> wrote:

> >> Why shouldn't people buy houses any way they can
and
> enjoy them now,
> and if a perfect storm hits, unite as debtors and
> demand a moratorium
> on foreclosures of owner-occupied homes?
> --
> Yoshie

Sure,a nd why don't they run all their credit cards up to the max and then demand debt forgiveness through an organized mass movement? Why don't they all unite and take Friday's off and form mighty unions to force the bosses to like it? Why don't they just overthrow the rule of capital and be done with it?

Yoshie, I'd say sometimes you don't live in this world, but I know where you live. Get off the computer, go out into working class districts of Columbus, and make this proposal you made to us, see where it gets you.

jks