[lbo-talk] Bertell Ollman on the stolen election

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 24 14:58:37 PST 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> [for more Bertell Ollman, see <http://www.dialecticalmarxism.com>]
>
> "SHOULD THE LEFT IGNORE THE 'STOLEN ELECTION'?"
> Dept. of Politics, NYU

Whatever!

Is this the point where Yoshie and I point out that the Democrats ran a pro-war candidate who was a clone of the Republican Party? Can you blame Americans for sticking with the incumbent when the alternative was an inferior product?

If anybody "stole" the election from the progressives, it was the DLC and the mainstream Democrats.

Excuse me if I cut through more pundit vomit and point out the obvious.

Chuck