[lbo-talk] Credit Where Credit is Due

Thomas Seay entheogens at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 24 17:25:36 PST 2005

I think this is a worthwhile question to ponder, but we are so far from the possibility that it's a lot of conjecture.

For example, even if you do seize state power who is to say that you will have support amongst the military?

That is just as fair question as your question to Chuck. And it seems equally unanswerable right now, doesnt it?

-Thomas

===== <<Furthermore, we must ask what does the dialectician want? What does this will which wills the dialectic want? It is an exhausted force which does not have the strength to affirm its difference, a force which no longer acts but rather reacts to the forces which dominate it-only such a force brings to the foreground the negative element in its relation to the other. Such a force denies all that it is not and makes this negation its own essence and the principle of its existence.>> -Gilles Deleuze "Nietzche & Philosophy"