[lbo-talk] Christians want to become "bad boys" again

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Mon Jan 24 17:59:19 PST 2005

joanna bujes wrote:

> No one is immune to ridicule. Since they have power, they also have
> media adulation.
>
> It's difficult to use ridicule without media access, but one should
> never underestimate the power of ridicule.

Dr. Laura was never the same after the queer movement went after her. It didn't help her that she turned out to be a hypocrite. I had my way with her with my "Naked Dr. Laura" page, an Infoshop favorite, which has generated many sad, angry letters to us from Dr. Laura fans.

I'd share the current URL, but the website is down right now.

Chuck