[lbo-talk] Credit Where Credit is Due

Jon Johanning zenner41 at mac.com
Wed Jan 26 15:13:42 PST 2005

On Jan 26, 2005, at 4:03 PM, amadeus amadeus wrote:

> The "something" that gave rise to each new system were
> the economic contradictions that arose as the previous
> system developed.

And where are these economic conditions in this system? This is not a snide question; I'd really like to know. I don't see any contradictions of a Marxist sort that would bring down the system.

Jon Johanning // jjohanning at igc.org __________________________ "...So long as the people do not care to exercise their freedom, those who wish to tyrannize will do so; for tyrants are active and ardent, and will devote themselves in the name of any number of gods, religious and otherwise, to put shackles upon sleeping men." -- Voltaire