[lbo-talk] cushy life/strict equality

Jordan Hayes jmhayes at j-o-r-d-a-n.com
Wed Jan 26 16:13:39 PST 2005

> By a "real job" I meant one when people actually
> depend on you, and you on them, to do something over a
> sustained period that is not all fun.

This thread is kind of funny: people are worried about "the unproductive ones" as if we aren't already in a situation where we'd probably be better off if the vast numbers of people, at both ends of the economic spectrum with a healthy dollup in the middle, who are already "unproductive" would just stay home.

The number of people who are "productive" in this society is greatly exaggerated.

/jordan