[lbo-talk] cushy life/strict equality

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 06:14:07 PST 2005

Bill, you're a bore. All you are interested in is "gotcha." You are smart enough to know better, but you'd rather score cheap points even if it means deliberately twisting an interlocutor's position. ANyone who has bothered to follow this exchange knwos that I do not believe that people work only for material incentives, and never said that, but that they do not work only for moral incentives, and that material incentives matter. However, there's bo talking with you, so I won't. You might, however, consider a new career as Limbaugh-style talk radio host. Your conversational style is just about right for the job. Don't, however, try to actually engage anyone in discussion to find out what they they think and test the validity of their beliefs -- you are not cut out for it. Leave that to Doug. jks