[lbo-talk] cushy life/strict equality

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 27 09:34:59 PST 2005

So what great successes can the left chalk up to its credit lately? Do we have an impressive worker's movement? Are our ideas sweeping the nation? Do we have the opposition on the run? In the 30s, a few millionaires even made contributions to the CP -- I can't recall whether it was in Al Richmond or Jessica Mitford that I read this story -- because they wanted to be on the good side of the Party if the revolution happened. Today that would not happen. Or are you doing so good in Detroit?