[lbo-talk] Re: activistists

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Fri Jan 28 22:11:54 PST 2005

Michael Pugliese wrote:

> Rightist blogger, "Liberty, Discovery,Humanity,Victory."
>
> (On Lee Harris, http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2002/2002-August/020359.html
> http://www.policyreview.org/dec02/harris.html )
>
> http://www.windsofchange.net/archives/006186.php
> January 26, 2005
> Activism's Onanist Fantasy Ideology
> by Joe Katzman at January 26, 2005 03:57 AM

Yuck! Two of my least favorite things: right wingers and Marc Cooper.

This ignorant article is aimed at the anti-intellectuals of the right, who really want their stereotypes of leftists to be confirmed. I say that this is a good thing, because by deliberately not understanding us, it gives us the power to confound and beat them.

These people can send me emails day after day about how we activists are hippe liberals. We'll just laugh at their ignorance while we work to turn their world upside down.

A little bit of Friday night inspiration...

Chuck