[lbo-talk] I am addicted to India, it's magical, says Sting

Sujeet Bhatt sujeet.bhatt at gmail.com
Sun Jan 30 01:32:10 PST 2005

Doug Henwood wrote:

> Sujeet Bhatt wrote:
>
>> I am addicted to India, it's magical, says Sting
>

> What did India do to deserve this?

Whatever India did to desrve this, Sting certainly seems to have done something to deserve India. A local TV channel dedicated to music videos is running the following campaign in honour of his visit:

"You know all of Sting's lyrics. But do you know he bathes only once a week? For the inside scoop on all your favourite stars, watch Channel XYZ."

It's a small world.

- Sujeet

-- For years a secret shame destroyed my peace-- I'd not read Eliot, Auden or MacNiece. But now I think a thought that brings me hope: Neither had Chaucer, Shakespeare, Milton, Pope.

-- Justin Richardson. * TagZilla 0.057 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org