[lbo-talk] Re: Zapatista - looks like the last part of it.

Steven Gotzler Steve at Gotzler.org
Fri Jul 1 09:02:11 PDT 2005

The statement seems to be too long for the lbo list, its wordy as hell. Here is a link to the full thing and the last portion of it. Steve ----- Original Message ----- From: "Steven Gotzler" <Steve at Gotzler.org> To: <lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org> Sent: Friday, July 01, 2005 11:36 AM Subject: Zapatista - looks like the last part of it.