[lbo-talk] The Bradich 10 Point Plan

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 09:14:15 PDT 2005

LOL. This is from a conservative:

<forwarded message>

For winning the war on terror and turning around our country's economy.

Are you listening W?

1) Pull all armed forces out of Korea, Europe, and Japan and put them on the Mexican border.

2) Authorize them to shoot to kill all persons attempting to enter our country illegally.

3) Identify and deport all non-citizens from predominantly Muslim countries.

4) Place an immediate freeze on all immigration of any kind.

5) Introduce meaningful sedition laws and immediately upon their passage, begin mass arrests of members of the media who publish items aiding and abetting our Islamofascist enemies.

6) Withdraw from the U.N. and give it 6 months to vacate New York City.

7) Give Red China 3 months to let its currency float on world markets. If it refuses, declare a 100% tariff on all Chinese goods entering the U.S.

8) Begin an aggressive program to develop nuclear power, with the goal of having 100 new power plants on line by 2015.

9) Pass laws calling for stiff fines and jail sentences for employers knowingly hiring illegal aliens. Have federal law enforcement authorities mount sting operations across the country arresting violating employers.

10) Raise the national minimum wage to $15 per hour.

There are millions of Americans ready to rise up an support a program like this. A program that puts AMERICAN security and AMERICAN citizens first. The public is miles ahead of the politicians on these issues.

The time to act is now!

LB

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin