[lbo-talk] : Rove and Plame

Tom Lowe tlowe at jam.rr.com
Sat Jul 2 12:42:57 PDT 2005

On Jul 2, 2005, at 1:03 AM, Mycos wrote:

> Speaking of, what if.....what if the man developed a
> conscience?!!! Ohhh, the skeletons he must have in his closet. I
> think that could possibly be the most horrifying, the slowest and
> possibly the most agonizing death possible for him.

What if Rove decided to cut a deal with the prosecutor? It might be worth it to Fitz to grant him immunity if he would tell all.

At least one can dream.

Tom Lowe

BTW, this is my first post here. I've enjoyed lurking up till now.

_______________________________________________ Tom Lowe Jackson, Mississippi tlowe at jam.rr.com http://www.jacksonprogressive.com