[lbo-talk] interesting day at the table

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 07:55:44 PDT 2005

On 7/3/05, Joseph Wanzala <jwanzala at hotmail.com> wrote: (Jeff Strahl teaches Mechanical Engineering at UC Berkeley)

Not quite. http://www.coe.berkeley.edu/cues/staff/jstrahl.html Jeff Strahl Student Affairs Advisor (510) 642-6941 (tel) (510) 643-5600 (fax)

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&lr=&q=Mechanical+Engineering+at+UC+Berkeley+Jeff+Strahl http://www.me.berkeley.edu/ http://www.me.berkeley.edu/faculty.html#s Mechanical Engineering Faculty S [ A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z ]

Ömer Savas, Professor

Robert F. Sawyer, Professor of the Graduate School

Samuel A. Schaaf, Professor Emeritus

Frederick S. Sherman, Professor Emeritus

Lydia Sohn, Assistant Professor

David J. Steigmann, Associate Professor

Andrew J. Szeri, Professor

Summer Undergraduate Program in Engineering Research at Berkeley Center for Underrepresented Engineering Students STAFF

Steven Day

Dr. Michele De Coteau

Dr. George Gagnon

Roni Keeton