[lbo-talk] The Bradich 10 Point Plan

Todd Archer todda39 at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 3 09:57:48 PDT 2005

Doug said:

>Hey, who's complaining? I'm trying to get on Fox.

Long live hard-ass Marxists! And double long-life to the _iron stomached_ Marxists!

Y'know, we on the left ought to have our own "Iron Man Competition".

Competitors would have to perform such mega-thewed activities as:

*listening to Ben Stein read Hayek's "Road to Serfdom" cover to cover without giggling or gagging

*frenching an actor made up to look like either Ronald Reagan or Margaret Thatcher without fainting afterwards

*having a thirty-minute debate with Ann Coulter on the topic of the loyalty of American draft-dodgers without taking a baseball bat to her

!{)>

Todd