[lbo-talk] The Afghan War as a "Loss Leader"

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 11:28:32 PDT 2005

One sign of a sectarian is that he makes assertions about my opinions. Another is that he chooses my friends for me (a version of guilt by association?). Yoshie's a friend of mine, yes, but I don't agree with her on everything. (See my contribution to the great Chris Doss/Yoshie Furuhashi debate.) Why should I? Or why should I go to he other extreme, which seems to be yours, i.e., that if I disagree with her on anything, I should reject her views completely?

One thing that would help the left revive would be the rejection of such black/white thinking.

No, I don't read her blog. Most of what she writes appears on LBO first.

On 7/3/05, Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:
> JD, Do you read your friend's blog?
> http://montages.blogspot.com/2005/06/iranian-working-class-rejects.html

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.