[lbo-talk] What do you guys think?

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Sun Jul 3 14:35:59 PDT 2005

PBS might be interested. An in-law of mine does documentaries for them and I could connect you with her if you're interested.

(The "Cossies" seem like the Russian Jews in some ways, an ethnic group in the midst of a more national formation, with no contiguous territory of their own.)

> --- Dwayne Monroe <idoru345 at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Of course, you won't have that kind of marketing
> juggernaut at your
> disposal but I imagine the Don Cossacks have
> accumulated a wealth of
> astounding but true tales over the years (centuries?)
> that, framed in
> the right way, would be of great interest to many
> people.
-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.