[lbo-talk] Gulf War against Iraq was undertaken so that America could restock its sexual slavery camps

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 5 07:05:31 PDT 2005

http://home.pacifier.com/~dkossy/tyler.html
>...Plaintiff additionally contends that Gulf War against Iraq was
undertaken so that America could restock its sexual slavery camps, which had been depleted. According to plaintiff, 40,000 Iraqi soldiers captured by the United States, selected for their physical attractiveness, have been brought to this country where they were "being beaten, forced to run gauntlets and homosexually gang-raped by American soldiers." Plaintiff claims to have confronted Secretary of Defense Cheney with evidence of this allegation. Cheney, through "proteus", purportedly told the plaintiff, "Well, we were so sick and tired of killing black girls. We just had to put some variety back into our death-hunting industry. And they (Persians) are incredibly beautiful. The beauty of the face heightens the pleasure of the kill. I know of no higher pleasure than the gang-rape of exceedingly beautiful people."

Additionally, plaintiff alleges that the Serbian government, the "Nazi Bund", the Bank of Commerce and Credit International ("BCCI") are also involved in the conspiracy. -- Michael Pugliese