[lbo-talk] Re:Dropping the B Out of LGBT

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 6 19:32:32 PDT 2005

Grace Loehr:

There's much more to say on this, but I'll shut up for now before I get kicked and flamed.

Actually Grace, I'm very interested to read more of what you have to say about this as I'm not up-to-speed on the points and counter points. I'm sure I'm not alone in this.

If anyone flames you, please ignore them. For every hothead (and the activation point for hotheadedness changes from topic to topic, like a non-stationary wormhole) there are plenty of others here who want to discuss and learn new perspectives.

.d.

-- http://monroelab.net/ <<<<<>>>>> "Champagne for my real friends, real pain for my sham friends..." Momus