[lbo-talk] Re: LBO London Members (and UK members)

Peter Lavelle untimely_thoughts at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 7 11:05:27 PDT 2005

I am with Paul on this 100%! While the talking heads and the least informed were spinning the Beslan nightmare, there were those trying to come grip with enormous personal loss and the loss as a people. I also agree that the "obvious" human element is usually lost in reporting such horrific trials. As I now work for Russia's official news agency, all should know we tuned into the BBC all today, didn't do much work, and said out loud over and over again "We know what they are going through."