[lbo-talk] Meth is king?

Michael Perelman michael at ecst.csuchico.edu
Thu Jul 7 11:35:10 PDT 2005

Writing from the supposed meth capital in Butte County, I believe that meth production would be hard to disguise in an urban setting. Right now our streams have detectable levels of meth. People just dump their crap outside even though meth labs have a good deal of hazardous material, according to the local press. In rural areas, the police are spread relatively thin.