[lbo-talk] RFC: some books on israel, ww2, ...

Michael Pugliese michael.098762001 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 7 11:42:23 PDT 2005

Oh mu fucking, gaaaawd, even worse than Garaudy. Didn't see this one too. The Israeli Holocaust Against the Palestinians by Michael A Hoffman http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/0970378424/ref=pd_sbs_b_3/102-1385489-5607347?%5Fencoding=UTF8&v=glance

Hoffman is a Idaho Aryan Nations freak.Now that Aryan Nations is dissolved, wonder what white power group he is in now.

Hoffman, was cc'ed on a bunch of 9-11 conspiranoia garbage I was cc'ed on a few yrs. ago. To my shock Seth Sandrosky was too.Hoffman and I had a vigorous flame war. Hoffmann sends msgs. frequenty to the Third Positionists at Final Conflict, "Final Conflict is a nonprofit-making magazine dedicated to defending European civilisation from Marxism and Capitalism."

The Cockburn/St. Clair bilge was reviewed by Tikkun managing editor, Joel Schalit, and author of, "Jerusalem Calling, " blurbed by Doug, http://mailman.lbo-talk.org/2004/2004-January/000421.html http://www.sfbg.com/38/18/lit_reviews.html