[lbo-talk] London bombings

Carl Remick carlremick at hotmail.com
Thu Jul 7 20:34:02 PDT 2005

>From: "James Heartfield" <Heartfield at blueyonder.co.uk>
>
>So today, the bombings find Blair at the top of his game. The G8 protestors
>who were getting a very generous press yesterday have disappeared from the
>newservices, and he is striking a Churchillian note. Even Bush, who was
>being rubbished as the Toxic Texan yesterday, is taken as a welcome ally
>today.

Allow me then to share the potent defenses we Americans have developed in the so-called war on terror:

1) Display plenty of national flags on your person.

2) Deck your vehicle with Support Our Troops stickers.

2) Tie yellow ribbons around everything else.

3) Discard any and all civil liberties.

Carl