[lbo-talk] Re: Statement by ethical anarchists on London

Richard Harris rhh1 at clara.co.uk
Fri Jul 8 09:11:19 PDT 2005

> From: jimhillier99 at aol.com

Communism is for the truth, however unpalatable. And it is for reason, however difficult that may be. But to live up to this, we need to conduct ourselves very differently. ... Our tasks are the overthrow of capitalism and the building of communism.

Excellently put comrade! Here, your humanity really shines through. As far as I can see, we must all hang on to our sense of human worth if we are to have any hope at all of building a communist society and of winning others to that goal.