[lbo-talk] Meth is king?

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Fri Jul 8 14:27:59 PDT 2005

jthorn65 at sbcglobal.net wrote:
>>Does anyone know why Meth use is spreading in rural areas
>>
>>http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/05/AR2005070501081.html
>>
>>I think I tried it once, and it was most unpleasant. What exactly is the
>>attraction -- or do people have to use it because of work?
>>
>>Joanna
>

> Meth production has exploded here where I live in Missouri. This is one of the nations highest per capita
> meth production areas. CA, AZ, and MO all vie for the top spot but since so much goes undetected it is
> impossible to say which is actually number one. I'm not certain why any state desires to be number one in
> this area. Maybe there's more federal money to be obtained?
>
> John Thornton

We have meth ("jib" here) even all the way up here in back-woods of

B.C......Kamloops. It appears to be everywhere suddenly.

--

Gary Williams

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." - John Stuart Mill

http://mycos.blogspot.com/

Todays Iraq Body Count

Min Max

22787 25814