[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts

Celi Ben cpthron at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 10 20:06:39 PDT 2005

>Date: Sun, 10 Jul 2005 19:12:36 -0600
>From: Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com>
>Subject: Re: [lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts
>To: lbo-talk at lbo-talk.org
>
>On 7/10/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:what anarchists are
>doing in San Francisco
>
> Yup, this will build a mass movement!
>http://www.indybay.org/uploads/flagfire.jpg
>http://www.indybay.org/uploads/trashfire.jpg
>Though I like this one,
>http://www.indybay.org/uploads/wells-fargoatm-closed.jpg
> A woman, a decade ago, in front of that Wells Fargo ATM in The
>Mission, was murdered and dumped in the dumpster around 11 PM on a
>weekend night.
> Chuck, reading Paul Avrich oral histories of old US anarchists,
>gave me alot of respect for them. Less and less, do you measure up to
>their activism.You have no regard for the consequences of your half
>baked ideology.

Christian Parenti was beaten up by that Wells Fargo by some passing lunatics in a car, when he lived in an apartment there before he went to New York. It can't be accidental or just a traditional spot for heroin - the police have to be following different practices in different zones of the city.

The news coverage of this was luckily light except on indybay, and a local unaffiliated station which showed the indybay film, and it should be superceded by the hurricane and London bombings by today and tomorrow. They are now saying that the officer was hit by a hammer, which would match the injury, and that looks really bad, although most of the other facts in the story are wrong and none of this was observed. The woman held on $300,000 bail looks 100% innocent in the video though. I think that group really needs to look into the huge California defense contractors situated in San Jose for their future directions. Halliburton is in Texas, and it has made $14billion in Iraq contracts, which I guarantee would be larger than the Kansas state government/yr. But there are many of the other big names such as Lockheed locally. It would make so much more sense for them to hold simple events such as a picnic in any of those San Jose suburbs.

_________________________________________________________________ Don’t just search. Find. Check out the new MSN Search! http://search.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200636ave/direct/01/