[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Mon Jul 11 09:57:02 PDT 2005

On Monday, July 11, 2005 9:32 AM [PDT], Michael Pugliese <michael.098762001 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Ravi, I.F. Stone, no Rightist, on late 60's new left street
> trashers ala Days of Rage , "stunt mongers and suicide tactics."
> William Appleman Williams, leftist historian, called this kinda
> pseudo-militant nonsense the work of , "orangutans."

By the time "days of rage" happened the "radical anarchist student" left was thoroughly infiltrated... The "orangutans" of which you speak were pretty typically informers and provocateurs... Occasionally outrage on the part of someone for something that had just happened to a friend or somesuch, did occur... I know, that's why those mounted cops were chasing me across central park.

But premeditated window smashing et al?

Q: Which police agency do you work for? (not you chuck0)

Leigh http://www.leighm.net