[lbo-talk] A: "again, I appreciated the question"; Q:"you're not saying anything"

Mycos mycos at shaw.ca
Mon Jul 11 18:56:13 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

> ha! this is how first year students write when they're pulling an essay
> answer out of their butt. they go around and around saying the same
> thing over, dropping key words here 'n' there.

Or key phrases like "Nobody wants to get to the bottom of this more than THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA".

Hah..I love this! Enough to make a man downright giddy. But I must remember to keep it together.....<g>

And in that vein, does anyone know of a particular time when Rove himself was the target of something more than just bad press, something that could end with the sound of cell doors slamming shut? (Oohhh...there I go again. But it's hard...it's real hard. Ohhwwch!! There I go again...!! <g>)

I know that he's somehow or another pulled other people's bacon out of the fire, but I'm wondering if this is going to be a new twist for him, hopefully something that will keep the evil little man off-balance.

--

Gary Williams

"Over himself, over his own body and mind, the individual is sovereign." - John Stuart Mill

http://mycos.blogspot.com/

Todays Iraq Body Count

Min Max

22787 25814