[lbo-talk] A: "again, I appreciated the question"; Q:"you're not saying anything"

Andy F andyf274 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 07:26:11 PDT 2005

--- Carrol Cox <cbcox at ilstu.edu> wrote:

> One could almost believe this was a Mayor Daley
> press conference on one
> of the many ongoing scandals in Chicago.

Haw, haw! But Daley is *so* much funnier.

Excerpt:

Q: No, you're not finishing -- you're not saying anything.

Daley: What do you *mean* I'm not saying, I mean, that doesn't make, you go on about finishing things and, you know, it's like that thing in Aruba, everybody want to know what, I mean, c'mon, let's be serious here, I mean, really.

__________________________________ Discover Yahoo! Find restaurants, movies, travel and more fun for the weekend. Check it out! http://discover.yahoo.com/weekend.html