[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 12 09:12:03 PDT 2005

Nathan Newman wrote:

> And accomplishing what? Drug gangs have recruited more people than the
> anarchists with their attractive, riske illegal actions, so I guess they
> are far more important than anyone else?

Nathan: You are a liberal Democrat and you just don't like our tactics or politics.

I'm not going to respond to every rehashed, knee jerk attack on the black bloc. Several of you have scolded me for not doing research--I'm going to scold you guys for not bothering to read what black bloc anarchists have said in their own words. Sometime this year I will be publishing a book on black blocs. I urge all of you to buy a copy.

Chuck