[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 12 09:17:26 PDT 2005

amh5 at email.vccs.edu wrote:

> It should be added the King's CD was also successful because the folks in power (LBJ and the Democrats) actually
> felt the pressure from such tactics and it forced Johnson to break with the Dixiecrats. The whole move to CD early

The civil rights movement was somewhat successful because the state wanted to avoid the growing anger in communities which eventually erupted in urban inssurections. Placating the nonviolent wing of that movement was more palatable than having American cities burned to the groung and a braoder revolution breaking out.

savvy they were. And I don't
> think George Bush or Congress could care less about a bunch of very unsympathetic and
unsophisticated Black Bloc children committing vandalism.

Unlike the retarded Democratic children who screamed at everybody to vote for John Kerry. Talk about an infantile understanding of politics.

Sure, go ahead and live in your fantasy world that black bloc anarchists are all teenagers. Those of us black bloc veterans over 40 will just shake our heads at your reliance on insult. Your jealousy is not very pretty. There is a reason why the police spend millions of dollars to contain us. Hint: it's not about policing a few broken windows.

Chuck