[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Jul 12 10:27:11 PDT 2005

rolling on the floor. the oppressive atmosphere of a retail outlet. ooooooooooooo. really, i don't like to stereotype, but you've got to be some sort of lily-white brat from the PMC to think it's plausible to call a retail store 'oppressive'. yeah. okay. whatever.

and chuck, i think they're talking emotional age, not physical age. You know, like a perpetual teenager, though that's not kind to teens, most of them are far more mature than some of the crap these kids engage in. the ones i meet at my kids school have the political sophistication of a mushroom -- and not the kind DP does to commune with dog.

At 01:02 PM 7/12/2005, Michael Pugliese wrote:
>A storefront
>window becomes a vent to let some fresh air into the oppressive
>atmosphere of a retail outlet . . ." And it continues rhapsodizing in
>this vein. It's perspective is that "After N30, many people will never
>see a shop window or a hammer the same way again." And that's it.

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin