[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Jim Devine jdevine03 at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 11:42:25 PDT 2005

anarchism is the wave of the future? too bad. The world needs more rationality, not less.

(To clarify, though I'd side with the Spanish anarchists against the Spanish CP back during the Civil War, the two groups had flaws which were mirror images of each other in many ways.)

what does :-p mean?

'nuff for today (1 or 2 over quota)

On 7/12/05, Chuck0 <chuck at mutualaid.org> wrote:
> It looks like anarchism is still the wave of the future.
>
> :-p

-- Jim Devine "Segui il tuo corso, e lascia dir le genti." (Go your own way and let people talk.) -- Karl, paraphrasing Dante.