[lbo-talk] Karl Rove & The (not so) "New" Republican Morality

andie nachgeborenen andie_nachgeborenen at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 11:57:21 PDT 2005

In Chicago, there's an apocryphal story about an Aldermanic candidate (Democrat, of course), who campaigned under the slogan, "Never Indicted". (A judge I clerked for some years ago heard a lot of "Silver Shovel" cases that put a lot of the Chicago City Council in jail. I was only one one such case.)