[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

Chuck0 chuck at mutualaid.org
Tue Jul 12 13:16:14 PDT 2005

snitsnat wrote:

>> Let me ask you this question: Are the people in the Global South who
>> commit property destruction and violence during their protests
>> "perpetual teenagers"? Are they immature? Whan farmers burn down a
>> Monsanto office in India, are they a bunch of spoiled brats?

> Do they claim it as some sort of theory of revolutionary change and tell
> everyone to do it and get with the program? If they do: yes.

You are evading my question. You can't have it both ways here. If you condemn property destruction and violence committed by American activists, you have to be consistent and be against it around the world.

While we are at it, do you guys think that property destruction and violence by American union members is "infantile" and "juvenile"? Are strikers "spoiled brats"?

Chuck