[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing fashion)

Leigh Meyers leighcmeyers at gmail.com
Tue Jul 12 14:14:33 PDT 2005

On Tuesday, July 12, 2005 1:25 PM [PDT], Nathan Newman <nathanne at nathannewman.org> wrote:

> The problem I have with the Black Bloc is not some sacrosanct love of
> property no matter what but the fact that their tactics are so
> spectacularly ineffective and counterproductive in the context of US
> politics.

But it's fashionable... and good fashion is timeless, and Sooooo important in the quest make a big bang in the social minefield of the US antiimperialist movement:

(Hep Si... how witty!) http://www.zombietime.com/sf_rally_november_3_2004/143-4341_IMG.JPG

I wonder if he actually KNOWS anyone personally that has hep-c?

Leigh http://www.leighm.net