[lbo-talk] blow the Christian right wide open!

Dwayne Monroe idoru345 at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 12 14:18:08 PDT 2005

Doug posted:

<http://www.insider-magazine.com/ChristianMafia.htm>

==========

Ah.

I browsed to this URL and was about to skim the text when a thought took hold: don't read, just search for the word, "Nazi" and see what happens.

After noting 54 occurrences (and counting!) I gave up.

I may be wrong, but I don't even think an essay on the SS would contain that many "Nazis" in so compact a textual space.

This not only adheres to Godwin's Law (see def. below if you're asking, whaaaa?) but adheres so closely there's not even an atom's width of space between Madsen's extravaganza (or perhaps I should say Nazi-palooza) and Godwin's adage.

***** Godwin's law: As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving Nazis or Hitler approaches 1 (i.e. certainty).

from - <http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Godwin's_law> *****

.d.

-- http://monroelab.net/ <<<<<>>>>> Inferior tactics, chaotic results...all American