[lbo-talk] Solzhenitsyn

snitsnat snitilicious at tampabay.rr.com
Wed Jul 13 14:40:53 PDT 2005

I'm a six year french chick. The wasband used to call himself the two year man. Two years of French, the first year he took twice. heh heh.

Hey. you should be happy people don't read Russian. Keeps you in a job and keeps you as list expert on Russian. :)

what an uncalled for flame. if you can't deal with pugliese, then filter him. (and vice versa). This little war you two carry on do anything but make you look like a control freak who can't stand it if someone says something about the FSU or Russia or whatever. i understand your feeling: i don't like it when people make misstatements about the things I love, but really you don't need to let it take over your life and get so utterly angry about it.

Do you know the areas of expertise of half the people on this list? One-tenth?

You don't know their's, they don't know yours. Isn't that the great thing about this list. Enjoy the beauty of it. The sheer, unpredictable glory of a list full of fascinating, annoying, interesting, boring, beautiful, ugly people.

I work about 100 hrs a week right now, trying to keep a roof over my head and get my kid to college and MP works in some pretty crappy jobs and conditions. Joanna works in an extremely high stress job and has demands on her time as a single mom that would make the average u.s. born white male faint. You have a lot of nerve, buddy.

Kelley

At 03:51 PM 7/13/2005, Chris Doss wrote:
>How about reading the book instead of reviews? Oh,
>wait, you can't. That would take the effort of
>learning a foreign language.
>
>Nu, zayats, pogodi!

"Finish your beer. There are sober kids in India."

-- rwmartin