[lbo-talk] nuts watching nuts (smashing windows)

ravi lbo at kreise.org
Thu Jul 14 15:20:28 PDT 2005

On 14/07/2005 5:58 PM, snitsnat wrote:
> At 05:33 PM 7/14/2005, ravi wrote:
>
>> No, it isn't. ;-)
>>
>> http://www.rediff.com/election/1999/sep/07clash.htm
>> http://www.ambedkar.org/News/hl/Murder%20of.htm
>> http://www.intamm.com/politics/pmk/pmk.htm
>
> maybe i'm dense, but what does this have to do with anything. perhaps i
> should have skimmed further than the first, but i don't see how what
> this has to do with anything that's been discussed.

It doesn't have anything to do with the general discussion. Only with John Lacny's post:

On 14/07/2005 4:05 PM, John Lacny wrote:
>> A knuckle-dragging lumpen grunted the following comparison between
>> his
>> infantile acting-out and the activities of people engaged in actual,
>> real-life struggle:

>> No, but you are. That's all there really is to it.

and Mark Rickling's response pointing to Borf:

On 14/07/2005 4:53 PM, Mark Rickling wrote:
>> On 7/14/05, *ravi* <lbo at kreise.org <mailto:lbo at kreise.org>> wrote:
>> On 14/07/2005 4:05 PM, John Lacny wrote:
>> >
>> > No, but you are. That's all there really is to it.
>>
>> no there isn't.
>>
>> For "Borf," it certainly seems accurate.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/07/13/AR2005071302448.html

Email me off-list if you need me to defend my post(s) more rigorously. I am rather enjoying this style of debate/discussion and don't want to get into too much reasoning, on-list.

--ravi, maxed out for today :-(